MEDIA ADVISORY: Rep. Meadows Announces Town Hall
Washington, D.C. – Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC) has announced an NC-11 district Town Hall location for August 7, 2017.
Blue Ridge Community College – Bo Thomas Auditorium
180 W. Campus Drive – Flat Rock, NC 28731
One of the BCGOP’s partners in good governance – FreedomWorks is holding a complimentary dinner and sign making effort before the event – 3:00 PM at the Golden Corral location at 2530 Chimney Rock Rd, Hendersonville, NC 28792. Please join them!
These good folks also wish to pass on some other information that may be of help to attendees –
- If you want to be part of the town hall, please get there at 4PM.
- Expect to go through airport like security measures: searched, no liquids, guns, knives, mace, etc. No signs beyond the door.
- Brand-X is gearing up to have a large presence – your participation is important to countering their antagonistic voice.
- We need sign wavers: There will be a designated area outside of the auditorium. There is a good likelihood that those who help in this way may not get into the auditorium.
- Seating is limited to 400.
- If you have questions, please call Jane at 828 692 3117.
Congressman Meadows is our ‘walks his talk’ NC 11th District Representative in Washington. This is a great way to show we know what he does and appreciate how he does it…
Conserve [v. kuh n-surv] To use or manage wisely; preserve; save