Republicans…we’re into GOVERNMENT CONTROL – not people and gun control.
WHY? Because the first one works, the other two don’t…
RASMUSSEN: 54% of Americans believe government failure is to “blame for the mass shooting” in Florida.” 33% of Americans blame guns. 11% of Americans say they are unsure what contributed to the occurrence. (survey completed February 25-26, 2018)
- Law-abiding citizens very rarely abuse weapons – we prevent abuse. Criminals do just the opposite.
- We value having modern means (yes, that includes AR-15’s) to protect ourselves from modern threats.
- Recent events demonstrate that relying on the King’s men is not a dependable source of safety.
- The 2nd Amendment is adaptable – restricting firearms to muskets is like media restriction to the Gutenberg Press.
- We have more faith in the wisdom of the Founding Fathers than today’s crop of left-leaning elitists.
- Where guns are freely carried by law-abiding citizens, violence is constrained – elsewhere it’s expanded.
- Gun control doesn’t work to do what it’s supposed to do – anywhere – government control does.
- We don’t enforce existing gun laws – adding more just limits the people already doing the right thing.
- A good guy with a gun really is the only protection from a bad guy with a gun.
- We like the idea that government bureaucrats and international enemies resent an armed U.S. citizenry.